Journey To Build Habitual Awareness
THE PATH YOU NEED TO
EXPAND AT EVERY LEVEL
Welcome to the Habitual Roots Journey, a curated practice of resources, community events and content we have organized to create a deeper awareness to the self, environment, and world!
With this practice you'll be increase clarity, community, and peace in your journey thus far.
Understanding how the Mind Works & how it's influenced by your Environment.
- Learn the difference between the Subconscious and Conscious Mind
- Explore How our Brains and Perspectives adapt with the Environment
- Raise the awareness on Personal Perspective and Emotions
YOUR MIND - Subconscious vs. Conscious
Understanding Your Emotional Environment
Raising the Awareness of the Mind
See how your thoughts signals out to the world and feeling draws the event back to you.
- Connecting beliefs to actions
- Established vision with Visualization
- Define goals for magnitude identification
Become the master of your own world, allow yourself to deepen the connection to being you.
- Distinguish the characteristics of each internal and external environments
- Perform a Root Cause Analysis of the Environment vs. Our Beliefs
- You are both the painter and the canvas to your masterpiece
Effects of Forest Therapy on Depressive Symptoms Among Adults: A Systematic Review
|Lee, Insook et al. "Effects of Forest Therapy on Depressive Symptoms Among Adults: A Systematic Review." International Journal of environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 14, no.3, 2017, pp. 321-339.|
|File Size:||900 kb|